All Things Beautiful...Through My Kaleidoscope

Welcome to my page of reflections on the mandala art of Henry Reed. Long ago, I envisioned my writing as viewing life through my looking glass…my kaleidoscope. I love the way the picture changes, with each turn of the scope. Yet, it’s always unique and beautiful. After long enjoying Henry’s mandalas in my daily email, I discovered that, beyond looking at the artwork, I was feeling prompted to write words from my heart regarding what was going on in my life. I began my own daily affirmations, or reflections…and posting them here, beginning in August 2009. ~ Nov. 13, 2011, Henry completed his 7th year -- 2,556 mandala paintings -- thus completing a circle. A new one begins. Hope you'll tune in to watch what develops in this blog space of Henry Reed, SusanGail and ATB ~ It's a journey of intuitive heart.

MANDALA ART BY HENRY REED FROM ARCHIVES OF THE DAILY MANDALA

Note to visitors of All Things Beautiful...

Below you will see my reflections on The Daily Mandala from the archives, beginning with Nov. 13, 2004...progressing gradually onward to Nov. 13, 2007, when Henry concluded his seven-year series. To see the newest mandalas, scroll down the archives...to where I first began the reflections in 2009. So, I've a long way to go before I sleep, in these mandala woods, so lovely, dark and deep!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Daily Mandala: Jul 10, 2010

The answer is blowing in the wind:
Winds of change breeze through my heart
on a warm summer day.
Unchangeable are my ideals.
Front and center, truth and beauty
ride with me, inspiring me always onward.
I catch the spirit, the melody of the song,
at each new bend in the road,
each new mountain view.
I ride, and I climb.
At mountaintop,
All things are beautiful - ATB.



The Daily Mandala: Jul 10, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment